Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finally

FINALLY, i feel my computer.. I feel the keyboard.. I feel the mouse.. Its just damm good to have my computer back..
It walk out of me when I needed it the most.. When I'm trying to meet my deadlines, it broke down.. That time is really God Bless sia.. But lucky, I hit part of my deadline le.. "Computer, please don't walk out of me again".

Because of this, I have the urge to own a lappy.. At least I can bring it around me.. Like to the library and blah blah blah..

Its been a very busy week for me since last week.. This week it will just get worst.. Too busy for anything, that includes getting sick.. And its always at this point of time, I will be sick.. God damm it..
Of all things, I caught a running nose, flu, block nose, headache and cough.. Shitty, why can't I just catch some cash leh, $D or TOTO also can.. lOL, but I can't take MC.. Got alot of office inventory stuff to settle, projects to settle.. Damm feel like dying man.. I'm such a good worker, go to work even I'm sick.. (So BHB sia me..lOl)

Really need to have a good rest after my projects and so on.. But schedul seems to be pack until November, after my exams.. *sigh*

I just want a short little break..

Really dread growing up...

No comments: