Thursday, October 2, 2008

How I wish

How I wish someone can come fetch me after school.. At least like got someone to accompany me home, chit chat around, so won't be so boring..

Last Tuesday it was pouring like SHIT after school.. Cats and Dogs and even mouse.. Haha.. WIth umbrella, still half wet.. Its cold like hell too.. Shiver all the way home, its much warmer staying in an air-condition room then staying outside..

After class, we went to discussing our TMAs.. Like who to do what and when to hand it in.. After which we was dismiss and everyone was like saying, "Oh my BF come fetch me home."
Hmm, so xian mu them.. When can I say my BF come fetch me home ah.. lOl
Not that he no come la, but can he come more like willingly.. More like he initiate come fetch me and not I ask for it.. Like he will say "Hey later 10pm meet you in school fetch you home" that kind of thing.. And not like "What time end school, want me fetch you ma".. This is more like telling me, "Please say no, cause I don't wan go down fetch you".. ard to make a decision.. So it is very SIAN~...

How I wish.. If only he can be more initiative and auto.. But sad to say.. Some things are just too bad.. I only can eat sour grape liao.. Its like whole world the BF will fetch GF home, except mine..

I know. its kinda asking for too much cause he is studying.. So maybe I'll never get to say that phrase.. "Oh, my BF come fetch me".. Cause he really don't like coming down to SIM, its far and isolated, so not in the way.. And its kinda idiot to reach home, and to go out so far, and to fetch GF home when, she have legs of her own, who can go home by herself.. Its not as if she is an idiot, don't know her way home..

Too bad, no value added service.. Haha.. Just wish that someone, anyone, who can fetch me home.. Guy or girl, got car no car doesn't matter.. Haha.. I am sure asking for too much sia..

*sigh

No comments: