Monday, June 23, 2008

Confirmation from SIM

Received an email from uniSIM this morning, stating that they had confirmed me into the July intake.. Which is like next month I'll start studying le.. So not mentally prepared sia.. Cause initially they told me that I will receive final confirmation letter end May, else I will be in the January intake.. Called over like last Friday, they told me I'm most probably in the Jan 09 intake.. Now I suddenly become July 08 intake.. Haha.. Messed up.. Have to settle the payment by end of this month, else I'll be withdrawn.. Busy busy busy.. Should I be happy ?!?

Its like before I go overseas, so many things to be done.. Have to go down uniSim alone sia.. No one is free to accompany me.. Bee is busy with his NDP... Is there any kind soul who is willing to accompany me down.. lOl

Is there... any... kind... soul... out... there~~

No comments: