Friday, June 20, 2008

Latest News of biscuit

When is the last time I actually blog, all so mouldy now..
Cause got a "visitor" visiting my blog, so now I'm updating after such a long period of time.. Hahaha

Kk, so basically, I've grown fat.. Didn't slim down at all.. Just so Shi Bai..
Don't believe?!? I have examples..

I sprain my toes few months ago, how and why I really don't know.. But got it fixed at around end of last month.. But somehow the genius me sprain it again.. Damm cool right.. Cause I'm too fat liao, feetcant take my weight, that's why.. My poor little toe.. lOl~
I'll just roll around in the future la.. Maybe will get slim with the rolling effects.. *grinx*

Went to fix both my poor little toe just now.. Again.. haha, can't escape being told off..
Have to start exercising le.. Any kind soul out there willing to accompany me?!? But I super lazy to go over, so kind soul can you come over to my side.. Haha, I'm such an idiot..

Hungry hungry.. Go cook soup and drink..

I'm getting rounder and rounder.. Hopeless... Gone case.. Haha, don't care la..

Looking forward to my date with the frog porridge tomorrow..

*drool*

No comments: