Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finally~~

I got 2 Finally today..

1st : Finally... I got back my beloved phone..
Haha, was feeling so detached from the world without my phone.. Though I got spare phone, but I don't really know how to use it, and I don't like it.. Cause it the "not so" user frienly Nokia phone.. Well, thats only my point of view.. Anyway, my beloved phone also sux la.. Bought it for not even a year, service 2 times liao.. Cannot make it..

2nd : Finally... I get to eat my favourite porridge.. 田鸡粥
It still taste as nice as ever.. *yummy*..

As Bee have the NDP thing today, I doubt he can meet me.. So after my dinner, I went to Esplanade and find him instead (anyway, its because I'm just nearby).. By the time I reached Esplanade, I'm just in time for the Fireworks.. It still looks so nice, even though Bee is not by my side watching it with me this time round.. lOl..
Bought drink for Bee and met up with him for a few minutes.. Told him that I will wait till he is off.. As he wasn't sure about the timing, he rather I go home first then to loiter alone around Esplande waiting for him.. But being such a nice girlfriend, I didn't listen to him, instead I sat along the river side and wait for him.. I waited for about 2hrs+ before he is freed.. Lucky he is freed early, else I also don't know what time I'll wait till..
I'm such a nice girlfriend.. lOl.. I'm just so 老黄卖瓜,自卖自夸。。。
(actually is cause I'm lazy and don't wish to walk to the station and take train home alone, so I just sat there and wait.. =p)

While waiting, I also don't know why.. Suddenly there seems to be alot of smokers around me.. And I'm like covered in smoke.. Cannot take it.. I kept changing place.. But it seems to be that where ever I go, the smoke will just follow me around.. pek ceck..
Looking at my watch, its 1015, the smoke and smokers just pissed me off.. So I've decided to give up waiting and was dragging myself to the station.. At this moment of time, Bee called me and said he can go off.. *Hurray* I was so happy at that moment man.. Cause I didn't waited in vain.. Yippie.. I'm just so nice lar.. lOl

After reaching home, I went out with my brother to collect something from Bee.. Lucky my brother fetch me over, else I also don't know how Bee is going to go about it (was helping him to get something done smoothly)..
Its cool being a passenger on a bike.. I don't understand why my brother GF don't like, and don't wanna try.. Haha.. I'm the only girl he had as passenger sia.. So honoured.. lOl
On our way home, he went to pump petrol.. Was thinking of paying for his petrol, as I troubled him to bring me out in the night, but I forget to bring wallet.. Lucky I didn't say that I'll pay, else it will be so ma lu.. No wallet then talk big, haha.. Next time ba, I'll sure pay at least once for his petrol.. Cause I can foresee myself asking him to fetch me every now and then.. WahAhahHAhaHAa.. *evil*


Lalalala, Conclusion for the day, I'm such a nice and BHB gf.. wahAHahHAha..

No comments: