Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Detached from the world

I'm such a blur cock..

When I reached office this morning, I realise I didn't bring my HP out.. Feel so lonely, so detached, so weird, yet very quite..

Its always like, when you didn't bring your phone out, the whole world will be calling you.. If your phone is by your side, no one will find you.. Especially my GM, when I don't bring HP, she will sms me.. Flip, this is the 2nd time le.. Lucky nothing special.. Else think I can just drop dead..

Its like as if my phone is so afraid of me, when by my side, its like so silent even silent mode is not on.. So sad....

Especially you Mr Bee.. No call or SMS when my phone is with me.. wahHAhaHAha..
Wanna argu with me ma..

Call me when you see this entry to prove me wrong ok.. loL..

*pst: if its pass mid-night when you start reading my blog, you can just text me la, don't wake me up from my beauty sleep.. lOl..


=p

No comments: