Sunday, September 21, 2008

Finally wireless

Finally I can connect wireless-ly using my lappy.. Hahaha, thanks to Mr Bee.. He gave me his wireless router and help me with the connection.. I should feel happy right ?!? But apparently I'm not.. I somehow feels guilty, apologetic, useless and bad about it..

So sorry that I have to trouble you with the set up of the router, trust me, you are the last one I will ever trouble to do anything.. I've tried setting up, really.. Asked around, called the help line (but they refuse to help me).. I know you tried first time and it don't work, but that time we didn't call the help line.. And its because the router is registered under your name, you are the first user, that's why they refuse to help me.. Not that I don't want to fake as you, but I'm afraid that thet have your profile at their side, cause you had register your router with them when you purchase it. and while checking my identity, they had your profile as reference.. But I should have just fake it then ask you to come help me.. Maybe should have just bought a wireless modem instead.. But its just that, since it can be use then don't waste money ma..

Cause its like since you send me home, then can sun bian help ma.. But its like a hassel to you.. I know you don't like.. But but.. Sigh.. Don't wanna say anything much.. I'm just plain plain useless..

But I don't understand, I'm your GF, why you don't want to help me.. You got help la, after I asked and you came like as if I put a parang on your neck, forcing you like that.. Last time you won't like this de.. Is it personality changes as the weather change?!? Or is it the favours I can asked from you had all been used up?!? I really hope this is the last time I'll ever ask help from you again.. I'll constantly remind myself about this.. So don't worry, I'll not bother you with anything, be it big or small matters.. Ok..
Happy =) ... Great..

Anyway, thanks for your help.. Else purchasing a laptop will be like the following equation :
( Buy lappy = waste money + waste time + waste effort)

haha, at least now can surf net le la.. Thanks alot..

Really thanks...





But shit, why I'm feeling very bad and guilty about it.. I'm just so useless la.. Told myself have to be independent, not to rely on you, yet I still ask help from you.. Kinda "Orbi" that I will feel this way.. Punishment for not able to keep what I say.. Really is "Orbi good x 10 times".

But then seriously, if I don't ask help from you, then you want me to turn to who? If I don't depend on you then I depend on who?
Quoted from a magazine " why does a girl need that guy if she cant depend on him. And if she is to get so independent, then there's no need to have a BF, cause she don't need anyone to depend on. " Well well, I cant help but agree to it.. What are your say..
Or ultimately you want me to find another shoulder that I can lean on? Haha, too bad, my market is very bad.. So that can never happen.. But I also won't do such thing, that will just be too sluty of me.. Well well, I'll just get over-stressed, unhappy and vexed then fall and drop dead.. This will ultimaley the best choice of all.. So I will can be your loyal GF, always stand by you till the last breath I have.. Haha, seems to get abit too carried away..

*Sigh*

What the hell man... Someone please tell me..
Haix... Getting something done, but I'm not happy at all..

So conclusion......

Buy lappy = Trouble + sickening + guilt..

Should just drop dead and die, so I won't waste the oxygen on earth.. Damm it !!!!!

No comments: