Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back from Taiwan

Back from my Taiwan trip.. Was feeling very tired, just feel like sleeping and do nothing. But come to think about it, all I did today was sleep and did nothing already, yet I'm still very tired..

Starting work tomorrow le, feeling abit sian ah.. Cause got alot of things to do and face.. Just feel so much to go into hiding..

Taiwan is a very interesting place.. Alot of night market for you to hang out at night, unlike Singapore, no night market de.. I miss the night market, the food and the shopping..
People at the shopping mall is just so SUPER friendly.. So friendly until I feel bad if I don't buy them.. But as I'm broke like hell, so i feel damm paiseh when they bow to me saying " xie xie guang lin". Its not only those that we patronize say that to us, its all the staff in the shopping mall saying thaty to us when we walk pass them.. So paiseh.. Didn't expierence this kind of service in Singapore before sia..

This really is a very " da kai yan jie" de trip.. Would sure go back to Taipei again.. I wanna explore all the asia country.. Next destination will be Ho Chih Min..

Have to save up le.. No more shopping for the next few month.. Gotta concentrate on studying and working le..

Sian leh. tomorrow working.. Then follow by orientation on the weekend, and exam on the following week.. Just so super busy.. Can I just stay in Taiwan and don't come back.. Haha, just so don't feel like facing all this things.. But well, life still have to goes on.. This is just my so so sucky.. Sickening..

No comments: