Saturday, July 19, 2008

exam day

Today it the long awaited exam I had.. Well, how do I put it..

First I was late for exam..
Second, I nearly fainted on the spot when I see my papers..
Third, I was still half asleep when I'm in the examination hall..

So to summarize, I this time confirm fail.. Sigh..


After that went Bugis with Bee.. Long time no shop whole day till drop with him le..
At night we went to Esplanade for fireworks, but the sky played a joke on us.. We waited till like 7.30pm ans it started raining.. As the fireworks starts at 8pm, we continue to wait.. And guess what, it started to rain heavily when its near to 8pm.. So shitty..
So its like watching the fireworks in the rain.. Hmm, something new.. lOL

So shag and tired.. Well, think I everyday also shag and tired.. Haha.. Overall, a happy day la.. Though my exam sux..

Go bed lo...

No comments: