Saturday, July 12, 2008

Orientation

Today's is my orientation.. I feel so lonely, go there alone.. Haha.. But stayed for awhile and went off le..

Before I go off, I went to collect my course materials.. Its FARKING HEAVY, and I have to drag all 6 book back to Serangoon.. Initially have the thought of bring them along to meet egg and hui in orchard.. But its just too heavy le.. And no guys pop out to help me.. WahAHahAHahA.. Carry until both my hand shiver.. Its just so farking heavy la.. Till now its still shivering lo..

After dumping those books at home, I went off to meet egg and hui.. Need to pass egg the little perssie that we bought for her in Taiwan.. Was so careless man, took hui's shoe home, and she brought mine home.. Haha, didnt check properly while packing lauggage in hotel sia.. Hui says she gonna wack me if her shoe is being expanded.. lOl, but I didn't.. I help to comfy her shoes leh.. =p

So got the urge for food in chomp chomp.. Those local delights.. I still prefer Chomp Chomp then Newton.. I just miss Stingray, Sotong, Lala, Satay, Chicken Wing, Porridge, Oyster.. Blah Blah bLah.. Cravings~~

Drooling liao.. lOL.. still feeling hungry man, though I just had a bowl of fishball bee hoon.. I just so want food from chomp chomp.. Hahaha..

Drool~

No comments: