Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My 2008 1st blog

Haha, so long finally start blogging liao.. Just been super duper lazy..

Bee's been gone for field camp since Monday, and he will be back on Thursday, but I will be flying off to Bangkok le..
Bangkok again.. Just been there few months back only.. Seriously speaking, now go there don't know do what.. Think jus go over and help people buy things and sun bian see see got anything to buy not lor.. But this time round going with collegues =) , sure it will be fun.. Hehe..

Nowadays my right leg got alot of blue-black.. Wonder where it comes from.. Weird weird de.. Like everyday got 1.. I got an ugly leg.. Yucks..

As for my new year resolution, I still haven really come out with it.. Haha.. So ass sia me.. lOl


Counting down to my ORD days.. Haha..

23 more days to go..


Lalalalala...

No comments: