Thursday, January 31, 2008

My "BIG" day

Been so lazy the pass few days, thus no update..

I'm such a lazy bump..

Bee go out field camp, due to the bad reception, he can't call me.. Thus causing me to have nightmares everynight.. BuhaHahahaha.. Bee Bee, see its your fault that i look like panda now.. =x

This morning I feel so so bad.. Cause I step a lady, and I'm wearing heels.. Oh my god.. I didn't do it on purpose, I swear~ The train suddenly jerk, and I step backwards so as to balance myself.. And it happen.. I know the feeling, its real pain...
Hmmm, but if I were to step on a guy, think I won't be feeling so bad le.. =x wahAHhaA, hope that lady de feet is ok.. I'm so so very sorry..

And... Ya, few days ago, while walking to office, I saw this very nice guy (but is uncle la).. He saw his female colleague infront of him and he call out to her.. Seeing her carrying a laptop, he said...

Guy : Hey Good Morning.. May I have that bag of your please..
Lady : oh its ok, you have a bag yourself too.. ( that guy is also carrying a laptop)
Guy : Come on.. I insist.. Thats what a guy should do ain't it ?!?
Lay : oh well, thanks..

Oh My~ .. Gentleman are like on extinction liao.. So rare.. Hey guys, must jia you ah, else gentlemen will extinct le you know.. Hahahahhahahaha


And guess what.. FINALLY the day I'm waiting for has reached..

Today is my "BIG" day..

my ORD day..

Finally can slack liao.. But think that is after I've done my spring cleaning and new year preparation, blah blah blah.. Oh my, theres just so much to do..

Hee Hee.. Bee don't be jealous k, I ORD first.. Blink blink only time flies.. Very fast will be your turn le.. =) Jia you~~

See news paper, Jetstar is having promo on the Taipei airticket now.. Better purchase it before its over.. Must Chiong ah...

Must grab the good deal before its gone..........

tomorrow.. tomorrow.. everything wait till tomorrow.. as I will be a free bird after 6pm later..


=p

No comments: