Saturday, January 26, 2008

outting day

Today is our outting day.. Its a re-treat, so we got whole day off to enjoy ourselves, to relax and take a break from work..

So I suggested to go Zoo.. Haha, first time go zoo with my colleagues.. It was a bright sunny day, and we sure have lots of funs.. After exploring the zoo, we went back to AMK hub and eat our late late lunch.. Cause eating in the Zoo is really expensive..
Went to the Sumo resturant, food not bad and its cheap... Yum Yum...

After which, we went walking around and its dismissal time, some of them went back and we continue our journey to Chinatown.. Initially wanted to have a karaok session, but it was too expensive..Thus we went walking around Chinatown.. But it was already flooded with people everywhere.. Really is "people mountain people sea" ah..

At the very last minute, I phone Ah Hui, asking her if she want to walk around Chinatown as the night market is now open.. She say "OK ah" with a second thought, and that is FOOD.. Haha.. Her only concern is not a big task, as food can be found easily once you reach Chinatown during this sesson.. She agreed to meet me, even though its just about an hour.. So touched~ muAhahAha..
So I waited for her while the rest continue their k-ing journey to Jurong.. lOl, its too far for me le.. And I told my Mum I will be home before 12am.. I'm a good girl you see.. Wahahahaha

So I waited and waited.. To my surprise, Ah Hui took a cab down to meet me.. Haha, "I love your girl" .. But during the waiting process, a sudden headache strike me.. Think is cause today under BIG sun whole day thats why..

We walked for less then hour, anf head for the last train.. Didn't really finish exploring the night market, but its ok la.. Cause we will be back.. = )

Yawnx... time for bed..

Photos will be uploaded, once Lai Peng, Joanne, Samantha, Joanna and Karen pass me the photos..

Hee Hee Hee...

No comments: