Thursday, January 31, 2008

My thoughts...

If you have prejudice against someone, what ever that person say or do will never be right.. Even if that person is concern about you, you will also feel that he/she has ulterior motive behind.. Maybe its just a casual remarks, a normal greeting.. You will also feel that she is "stabbing" you..

Well this also applies if you treat a person too too good.. What ever that person do you will never feel its wrong even it is..

We should always apply balance.. Falling on either of the cathogory is inbalance..

So we should never hold grudges, must learn to let go then life will be happier and there won't be such a heavy load in our hearts.. Right?!?

.......
.....
...
..
.

Must be thinking what happen to me that makes me think so much right..

wahAHahAHha, I not so pro la, its my Yoga teacher say de..

But I feel that its kinda true.. Cause I do see it in real life before.. Hahaha, but as we grow old, our metality should mature too right.. But I will always be young at heart.. loL..


Young at heat... Young at heart...

No comments: